Friday, May 11, 2007

Announcement of New Businesses

Congratulations to our dear fellow flogger, Nigel Skelchy (and partner Allan Yap) on the opening of their new outlet, JUST HEAVENLY PLEASURES, in Plaza Damansara, opposite the Chef and Brew. We must all flock there soon.

Also, some of my gym friends have opened a maternity wear outlet in Bangsar Village 1, called Belle Belly. Check out this post for pictures. You can buy accessories used by Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, (diaper bags, etc).... and other interesting maternity accessories. I personally am thankful that the factory is shut.

5 comments:

MeiyeN said...

jackson, bring me along okay....i wanna goooooooooooo!!!!!!!

ooo.. thanks fbb for bringing this new materniry wear outlet! okay....let's see, perhaps i got to wait another 2 years more.... :D

Anonymous said...

Ohoho... can't wait to try out Nigel's other creations :P

Anonymous said...

I wanna go too ... someone tell me where is it located la. .. !!!

wmw said...

I have dropped by Nigel's place on Friday itself. Had a few desserts...great stuff. I've blogged about it, with map attached.

fatboybakes said...

maybe we can all go after nasi dagang this saturday?