Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Glenfiddich Tasting At Boozeat

I'd seen the name BOOZEAT around, probably on Facebook, and my interest was piqued when I received an invitation from them to a Glenfiddich sampling.  Of course the stag drink is not new to me, and I have had the privilege of several events with them, but as I said, my curiosity got the better of me and I wanted to check out BOOZEAT.

Turns out its an online marketplace for quality booze, that ostensibly cheaper than buying retail, because it supposedly by passes the chain of suppliers, shipments, distributors, etc.

They offer 24 hour delivery service of Premium alcohols and party packages, including cool stuff like Oyster and Wine Party Delivery etc etc.

No point reinventing the wheel, and regurgitating everything here, you can check out their website at http://www.boozeat.com

The Glenfiddich Whisky tasting was pleasant enough, Shawn Samuel from William Grant and Sons brought us through the tasting, with the usual party tricks of how to nose the thing correctly, ie, invert the whisky in the palm of your hands, rub it gently, and smell your palms, assuming they weren't grubby and sweaty to begin with.  The evaporated alcohol leaves the lingering smells,and from there you can smell peaches, durian, (kidding), apple, oak, ....the sky is the limit.







For media enquiries, kindly contact :
Boozeat (Eat Drink Play Repeat Sdn Bhd)
Alex Au Yang/ Jini Rajendran
+6012 2283 211


No comments: