Saturday, July 13, 2013

YAYYYY, FINAL DAY of the Zespri ® KIWI Challenge

I have to say, I am impressed with myself for being so diligent and posting a post EVERYDAY, throughout this challenge, and well, one has to give credit where due, so it was this arch rival thing with that Yindian Accountant aka Arch Nemesis that really spurred me on.  Although victory eludes us, I'm sure, (since at the half way point the leader was leading by an arm and a leg) it has been fun. 


I've had so much kiwi, it's growing out of every orifice.

 But yeah, it really has been rather fun, and actually, I've grown so accustomed to have the Kiwi daily, I think I shall miss it when there is no longer free and abundant supply from the Kiwi gods.  I guess I could BUY them in the supermarkets...

To recap, 1 Kiwi = 2 Oranges, in terms of vitamin C, 1 Kiwi = 5 apples in terms of nutrition.  It is also great for digestion and bowel movements. 

And now, I bid the challenge adieu.  It was fun while it lasted.

Check out the zespri website at www.zespri.com.my


4 comments:

KY said...

kiwi out of every orifice... that.. i don't even.. :/

Ciki said...

I like the kiwi balls. hahaha :P

UnkaLeong said...

Chapeau to you and Meenachi! ;)

Ciki said...

i heard u got 3rd place! well done laaaaa... that's SECOND RUNNER UP! U cld enter a beauty pageant next and probably win with this streak going!!